Qualifications for Membership
- Saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ followed by Believer’s Baptism.
- Acceptance of the Statement of Faith.
- A willingness to observe the Ordinances of Christ and to be governed by his Word.
- Completion of New Members class.
- A desire to be actively involved in the ministry of Creekside Bible Church.
- Recommendation for membership by the leadership.
The Membership Process
- Complete and submit a Membership Application.
- Attend an informal interview with two leaders.
- Attend the Membership class.
- Recommendation for church membership by the pastor and leaders.
- Presentation to the church body during a 10:30am worship service.
If you desire membership at Creekside Bible Church and are ready to start the process, begin by filling out a Membership Application and submitting it to the church office. Download and print the PDF form below. Fill out the form fields, sign and date, and submit to John Rice, a Deacon, or an Elder.
Completed applications may also be mailed to the church office: P.O. Box 392, Matthews, NC 28106-0392, atten: Membership Team. Once your application has been received and reviewed, a church leader will contact you to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in this growing ministry!